4 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

Follow Me Again --------------------->

{to see the post of  this photo please click}


Sizden küçük bir ricam olacak. Google'ın Google Friend Connect'i kapatması ve bütün bağlantıları Google Plus'a taşıdığını iddia etmesi (!) üzerine 700 küsur takipçim bir anda yok oldu. Google'la iletişime geçmek de mümkün olmadığı için bu mağduriyetimi bir türlü gideremedim. Sizden ricam blogumu takip ediyorsanız tekrar google reader ile okumaya devam etmek için izlemeye almanız. Çok teşekkürler.

A little request to you guys. Google have closed the Google Friend Connect and claimed (!) that moved all content to Google Plus . About my 700 followers disappeared in a while. I couldn't get in contact with Google so I didn't solve this problem. I request you to follow my blog again to continue to read this blog via Google Reader. Big thanks!

Hiç yorum yok:

bloglovin